Don't look twice, it is time to act and view today! You will be both surprised and impressed at what this executive home has to offer. Multiple living areas, huge garage and workshop space, water feature garden all lovingly looked after by the same owners since building brand new in 2004. This home will set the standard in Devonport offering outstanding modern day living matched with exceptional value and impeccable presentation.
Note: Fully treated timber framing to H3.1 equivalent standard, with Cavity and invasive Mdu Probe report available
- Large contemporary home (245m2 floor area) including executive kitchen with granite bench tops plus open plan dining and family room opening to a lovely sunny BBQ outside area.
- Separate formal lounge with gas fire, bonus home office nook and sewing room upstairs, an extra-large double garage & workshop with internal access, plus ample off-street parking
- Master bedroom is equally generous in size offering walk in robe, ensuite with separate shower plus a spa bath
- Super large 12m2 storage area upstairs, central vacuum, security system, asphalt tile shingle roof with colour steel spouting and maintained 100% to the highest standard including a full exterior paint less than 5 years ago
- Independently acclaimed Step Up Group 'invasive Mdu PROBE report' available offering evidential testing on this cavity system, plus the ability to futureproof by checking annually with the most advanced building structural condition and moisture monitoring system available
- Tucked up a right of way this freehold property and land area of 430m2 offers a private sanctuary to escape to, but still within easy reach of all the Village amenities, Ferry services, foreshore access just down the road, plus cycleways.
After 15 wonderful years our Vendors are committed to selling and have now priced this home at $1,395,000 (just over $200,000 below the RV of $1.6m).
To view the ebook for this property: www.propertyebook.co.nz/23a-kawerau-avenue
For more information: https://www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz/listings/6510
Asphalt Shingle Tile (Elk)
Plaster and Insulclad Cavity with Mdu Probes
TV points, TV aerial
Designer, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Microwave, Gas reticulated, Pantry and Finished in Granite
Separate shower, Spa bath
Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools